Conceal My Email has been given as an element in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 to allow you to conceal your own email address and keep it hidden. The component empowers Apple gadgets to share special, arbitrary email tends to that clients can use on sites and applications asking their own email address for information exchanges. The arbitrary addresses assist with sending messages to your own letter drop — close by enabling you to erase them whenever. iPhone and iPad clients can likewise utilize Hide My Email straightforwardly from Safari, Mail, and iCloud settings.
In this article, we give you a step-by-step guide on how to use Hide My Email on your Apple device.
How to set up Hide My Email
Once you have iCloud+ on your iPhone or iPad, you can set up Hide My Email. Here’s how.
- Go to Settings and then tap your name from the top.
- Now, select iCloud > Hide My Email.
- Tap + Create new address. This will allow Apple to generate a random email address with @icloud.com that you can use for signing up on a new site or app, without letting the developers know your personal email address. The emails shared with the randomly-generated email address will land in your personal inbox.
- Hit Continue if you like the auto-generated random email address. Alternatively, you can tap Use different address to get a new email.
- Now, you need to create a label for your address to help you remember how you are using it in the future. You can also add a note for further reference.
- Tap Next from the top-right side.
Your random email address will now be set up for use. You can just copy it from the Hide My Email settings when you want to use it on your iPhone or iPad.